- Water vapor is created using ultrasonic technology.
- The high output fogging system ensures there is no downtime so visitors can experiment continuously.
- Color Changing LEDs accent the swirling water vapor.
- The large surface allows multiple users to make clouds at once while coordinating and socializing together.
- Experiment with the speed, force, and depth of push to generate clouds of different shapes and sizes.
- Height - 27 inches
- Diameter - 50 inches
White High Density Polyethylene
High density polyethylene is a durable polymer and a preferred choice for many commercial applications due to its superior flatness and durability. This environmentally stabilized material is scratch resistant, waterproof, and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth of sponge.
Painted Stainless Steel
The rust-resistant stainless steel base is finished with acrylic polyurethane paint in the color of your choice. This two-component catalyzed coating system provides unsurpassed color retention, wear protection, and durability.
Learning Through Play
We believe that learning should be an engaging endeavor. All of our exhibits have been thoughtfully designed to encourage both educational and entertaining experiences. From inspiring the exploration of scientific concepts to motivating the process of creative thinking, our products are intended to both engage and educate. Guests can expect to learn through hands-on play as they interact with our exhibits and to have a blast doing so. Full STEAM ahead!