- Durable plastic and aluminum casing ensures Electrosketch can handle regular, heavy use.
- Universal wall mounts allow for easy installation on nearly any surface.
- Easy-to-use tactile controls help to build fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Quick erase feature allows artists to experiment freely, using trial-and-error techniques to learn how to create different shapes and figures.
- The simple, but unique, drawing approach sharpens spatial awareness, while fostering problem-solving skills and creativity.
- Height - 35 inches
- Length - 50 inches
- Width - 6 inches
High Density Polyethylene
High density polyethylene is a durable polymer and a preferred choice for many commercial applications due to its superior flatness and durability. This environmentally stabilized material is scratch resistant, waterproof, and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth of sponge.
This corrosion resistant sheet metal is an ideal material for fabrication due to its high strength to weight ratio. The welded base is finished with our acrylic polyurethane paint providing unsurpassed color retention, wear protection, and durability.
Learning Through Play
We believe that learning should be an engaging endeavor. All of our exhibits have been thoughtfully designed to encourage both educational and entertaining experiences. From inspiring the exploration of scientific concepts to motivating the process of creative thinking, our products are intended to both engage and educate. Guests can expect to learn through hands-on play as they interact with our exhibits and to have a blast doing so. Full STEAM ahead!
Premium materials ensure
the exhibits durability
Each exhibit is engineered with
maintenance in mind
If you don’t love it
we will refund it
1 Year Warranty
Each exhibit is covered by
a one-year warranty